houseofbeeswax

Moving slowly into the 21st Century with blogging and digital cameras, I will endeavor to share my recent trip to France and Italy.

Saturday, July 15, 2006






30th June already. I had wanted to visit the Jardin Du Luxembourg, and I was sure that Sumi would love it too. We hopped on the No. 27 and we were there in less than a half hour from our hotel in the 5th Arrondissement. Here is a picture of the palace which now houses the Senate. By the way, I'm using my son Phillip's Minolta camera to take the pictures. On the left is a picture of Sumi on the entrance to the garden. They had just had a festival and the gravel is blue and the hedges are bamboo. The Fountain de'Medices in the Luxembourg gardens is pictured at the top, and to the left is a close-up of the same. There were benches all around the Fountain, and every one was filled with people . . . Some couples, businessmen reading the papers, little ladies with their grandchildren. Paris is so civilized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home